Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Still Learning ;)

@Bailey This is a nice testimony, please if I may ask, how did you got their email address contact. I have never seen .co.uk email exposed on whois

@Bailey This is a nice testimony, please if I may ask, how did you got their email address contact. I have never seen .co.uk email exposed on whois

They were 'active businesses' Using the 'Hyphen' so they weren't hard to find

You contacted them, right. But I want to know how you get their email addresses, because whois does not show email address of any .co.uk names.

Little point in having a 'business website' if your not going to put your Contact details on there, email, phone number, business address -

So one last try
They Were USING the Hyphen in a Website (both pretty simple one page jobs) - I sold them the Non-Hyphenated
I can't make my explanation any Simpler.

Last edited:
You contacted them, right. But I want to know how you get their email addresses, because whois does not show email address of any .co.uk names.
With the greatest of respect, if you are not able to find an email address (contact details), or haven't understood Bailey's reply, I suspect maybe operating in the UK market isn't the best idea.

You cannot retrieve email address details from the UK whois, so you have to do research into your target buyer and go from there.

Well as a learner; especially on co.uk.domains. I now realised that it seems madatory to add email on .co.uk.websites.

You know most business pros usually add only contact form and you can not get their contact details via email address, but just now when I checked .co.uk.websites, they includes their email addresses. Ok thanks and Cheers.

95% of our .CO.UK sales have come from actively researching and contacting buyers. There is so much potential in this market for most of the eagle-eyed domain investors here. You just need to have a system/process in place; discipline, regularity and patience are key here.

95% of our .CO.UK sales have come from actively researching and contacting buyers. There is so much potential in this market for most of the eagle-eyed domain investors here. You just need to have a system/process in place; discipline, regularity and patience are key here.

An issue for many trying 'outbound' (as you mentioned) is not Researching their target-market. They just look for Similar domain registrations then bulk send "can I interest you in XXXXX.dot Please contact me. Two or three 'Qualified' targets with a personalised email are going to be far more effective

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom