Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Streamic Public Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes we did have that as an option, however the MassPay option would have meant more delays for the payments (again issues with offshoring) , thats why we didn't use it. But with the introduction of the NET5 Payments this should be resolved completely.

Announcement on NET5 coming shortly. (within a week)

Cheers

Paul
Is there any news about this situation?

Hi Demonstration -

If you are referring to Net 5, then we are really on the home straight now... I believe it will be in place & ready for early February. feel free to quiz me about it further at Domainchannel...

James

Contact??

Hi James,

I have been trying to contact you for a few weeks now through the admin control panel but never get a response from you???

Please log into my account and see all the sent messages with no reply?

Can you supply me with an alternate contact ?

Thanks

Sean

Yes thank you James email received cheers

Demonstration,

All Paypal payments were processed yesterday as scheduled.

Please let me know your username so I can establish if there is any reason you have not received your payment.

Thanks
James

Demonstration,

We have replied to you regarding the payment.

Regards,
James

For 17 days, I am waiting for traffic investigation. You said that it takes about few days. Please send me final report (maybe account closed email?).

Demonstration, we have already replied to you regarding the suspicious traffic patterns on your account(s). See the email from us dated 6th February, addressed to one of your other aliases.

Code:
No results for this search. Why not try one of the popular categories below.
Code:
Please note, the trade area is under maintenance, we apologise for this inconvenience and will restore it as soon as we possibly can.
Why is this????:-D

Last edited:
Code:
No results for this search. Why not try one of the popular categories below.

This is because your domain has been banned from our search partners feed.

Code:
Please note, the trade area is under maintenance, we apologise for this inconvenience and will restore it as soon as we possibly can.
Why is this????:-D

We are updating our system to make the search faster and more accurate and remove spam domains and fraudulent users domains automatically. The trade area is being redeveloped for the new external site and will be available as soon as we have launched the site.

This is because your domain has been banned from our search partners feed.

We are updating our system to make the search faster and more accurate and remove spam domains and fraudulent users domains automatically. The trade area is being redeveloped for the new external site and will be available as soon as we have launched the site.

Ahh, the joys of being a domain parker.

Nice to see the change in the AFD prog that bans by domain now..

And hope things are cool in your camp James. You in LV??

Hi there Ian,

Not going to be at Vegas unfortunately, but should be at New York and Miami, and Domain Channel in Sept.

Have a great time though, I'll be in touch!

Cheers,
James

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom