Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Technology Affiliate Network

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi,

Does anyone know of a good UK technology affiliate network? The goal is to get AdWords users to sign up to a free trial with a view of them finding our service useful and moving onto a paid monthly subscription.

Just in case it's useful, this is the service: http://bit.ly/1O7V32w

Thanks,

Roy

Interesting service - and if 20% of PPC budget is really going to fraudulent clicks it would be a no brainer and save a fortune. It's very hard to say how big a problem it actually is.

However I'm wondering what you can do to detect click fraud that Google can't? With great respect to your team they do have an enormous budget and talent pool to throw at this, if there were any relatively simple fixes they'd be implemented already...

On the face of it Google make money from click fraud but their interests are actually aligned with advertisers - if they cut fraud then ads are more effective and they attract more PPC spend. So if you can actually do something new they'll probably buy you out for millions by Christmas :)

Forgive the skepticism - I am genuinely interested and I'll sign up for a trial in the New Year.

I appreciate your feedback. Our service is being well received by advertisers wishing to have a little more transparency on the subject which is generally not offered by Google and their Invalid Click system. I welcome you to trial the service.

Thanks,

Roy

Interesting service - and if 20% of PPC budget is really going to fraudulent clicks it would be a no brainer and save a fortune. It's very hard to say how big a problem it actually is.

However I'm wondering what you can do to detect click fraud that Google can't? With great respect to your team they do have an enormous budget and talent pool to throw at this, if there were any relatively simple fixes they'd be implemented already...

On the face of it Google make money from click fraud but their interests are actually aligned with advertisers - if they cut fraud then ads are more effective and they attract more PPC spend. So if you can actually do something new they'll probably buy you out for millions by Christmas :)

Forgive the skepticism - I am genuinely interested and I'll sign up for a trial in the New Year.

How does the service identify fraudulent clicks? What types of fraudulent clicks is it identifying? How does the tool then save you the money?

Potentially interested.

Thanks Invincible for replying to Martin. The best way to see how our system works is to signup for a trial. We do not offer a detailed description of exactly how our algorithm works, suffice to say though Invincible has gone about giving a reasonable description.

I didn't post this though to directly promote our service, my main aim is to understand whether anyone knows of an affiliate network that would be useful for us as I've found it difficult to locate an affiliate network that can assist!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom