Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Tonfas.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice to see it in use, what's the flowers all about ?

ps. My favourite martial arts weapon, stopped a nutter getting in my house once with my tonfas :razz:

Thanks

Hi Thanks,

Well dont ask about the flowers its the only template i could find which had the layout i wanted really .If anyone else can guide me to another template i can use with WP e-Commerce Plugin .

Nice to see it in use, what's the flowers all about ?

ps. My favourite martial arts weapon, stopped a nutter getting in my house once with my tonfas :razz:

Title/strapline font is hard to read in Firefox. The browser doesn't render the text unlike IE so it looks all glitchy.

Colours don't really go with the product either. I wouldn't buy from this site, soz.

Tonfas

Hi ,

I have changed the background to white and i think it looks fine and works in IE and firefox . I dont really mind if you wouldnt buy from the site its just a site i have whipped up .

Title/strapline font is hard to read in Firefox. The browser doesn't render the text unlike IE so it looks all glitchy.

Colours don't really go with the product either. I wouldn't buy from this site, soz.

Ouch - watching the video clips - one blow with one of those things is going to do some serious damage! What martial arts do the below to?

Ouch - watching the video clips - one blow with one of those things is going to do some serious damage! What martial arts do the below to?

Not entiley sure mate but they originate from Okinawa island the birth place of Karate so probably related to Karate.

I use to use them with my Taekwondo katas ( patterns ) but wasn't taught them in Taekwondo just something I did.

As for striking with them yes they hurt ! I prefer using them to control and restrain which is all I have used them for in real life and they work a treat :)

I owned this domain and Okinawaisland.co.uk, wish I didn't sell now :(

Last edited:
As for striking with them yes they hurt ! I prefer using them to control and restrain which is all I have used them for in real life and they work a treat :)

What kind of violent life do you lead - police officer or prison warden - or just got some very unruly teenagers!

What kind of violent life do you lead - police officer or prison warden - or just got some very unruly teenagers!

I'll cut the story short, there was shouting and scuffling outside my house ( I have 3 young girls ) I took 1 tonfa and went to the front door to see my neighbour and a man who's face was covered in blood, I said "what's going on ?" and my neighbour said this guy had 3 young girls in the basketball court and they shouted help ! so my neighbour chased him and got him outside my house and punched his face in, anyway he tried to barge his way into my house so at first I pushed him out with my hand and he came back so I used the tonfa on him ( he didn't try again ) I didn't hit him as my neighbour already beat him up and I could hear police sirens.

And yes he was dodgy, the police took him away :neutral:

They come in handy for defence, buy some mate ;)

NB* I DO NOT condone unecassary violence but he deserved it and more :twisted:

Last edited:
Sounds like a great place to live !

There are some crazy people out there !

I'll cut the story short, there was shouting and scuffling outside my house ( I have 3 young girls ) I took 1 tonfa and went to the front door to see my neighbour and a man who's face was covered in blood, I said "what's going on ?" and my neighbour said this guy had 3 young girls in the basketball court and they shouted help ! so my neighbour chased him and got him outside my house and punched his face in, anyway he tried to barge his way into my house so at first I pushed him out with my hand and he came back so I used the tonfa on him ( he didn't try again ) I didn't hit him as my neighbour already beat him up and I could hear police sirens.

And yes he was dodgy, the police took him away :neutral:

They come in handy for defence, buy some mate ;)

NB* I DO NOT condone unecassary violence but he deserved it and more :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom