Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

uk2.net £1 for co.uk's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna cost ya when ya wanna take them away tho.

Cheaper to do a tag change thru nominet ;)

Terms & Conditions - Service Agreement | UK2

http://www.uk2.net/important_information/terms_and_conditions/service_agreement/ said:
If a domain name is transferred or cancelled within the first 2 years of registration, an administration fee of twelve pounds ninety-nine pence (£12.99) excluding VAT will be charged. The transfer or change of handle / tags will not take place until payment has been received in full.

i have had no problem with transfer,has skinner says just do it via nom,the only problem i have had recently is putting your domain into the wrong account and it took three days to rectify which was a bit much.

i have had no problem with transfer,has skinner says just do it via nom,the only problem i have had recently is putting your domain into the wrong account and it took three days to rectify which was a bit much.

Can you confirm that if you do it via nominet (within two years of being that uk2.net), that UK2.NET don't charge you the fee mentioned above? They state that it will be charged in the case of transfer or cancellation. Perhaps UK2.NET would class this as a cancellation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom