Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

UK2.NET Cancellation Policy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Just noticed this in my UK2.net area:

"Please Note: as per the UK2 Cancellation Policy customers wishing to cancel any UK2 product or service must do so in writing (using the Cancellation Queue in the UK2 Ticket System) at least 14 days prior to the contract expiry date."

I know they have an auto renew option, but the text above suggests that even if you do not auto renew, you have to manually inform them of your intnetion not to renew. Does anyone know if this is the case in practice?

I've just broken out into a cold sweat, reminds me of the 'move away' charge they had (or maybe still have, can't be bothered to check their T&Cs).

UK2 charge you to move domains away - even .UKs. I think some people resort to using Nominet to change the tag because of this.

UK2 charge you to move domains away - even .UKs. I think some people resort to using Nominet to change the tag because of this.

That's if you move away within the first two years I think. I knw that someone mentined previously that you don't incur the charge if going through nominet. Can you confirm that is the case?

The cancellation issue is a bit more troubling. maybe I'll email them to get some clarity on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom