Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

visitunitedkingdom.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Redkite, you really need to spend a day or so reading the forum extensively with an open mind before posting further. This simple research will educate and inform you.

Please remember that most of the posters here are embittered old gits, myself included. Seeing as you are so passionate about your domain name, your best bet is to develop it into something decent, prove us all wrong and flog it for a million. At that point feel free to tell us how well you did and we will take it all back with wizened grimaces - but until then you're just flogging a dead horse here.

P.

Edwin,
I notice that one of the "generic " domains you are trying to sell

is........wait for it..........malepatternbaldness.co.uk ..........F*** Me !! And you are telling ME that visitunitedkingdom.co.uk is "useless" !!!????

Well, I know which one I would rather have:

Google UK the web in quotes
Results 1 - 10 of about 425,000 for "male pattern baldness"
Results 1 - 10 of about 34,900 for "visit united kingdom"

Google UK pages from the UK in quotes
Results 1 - 10 of about 24,900 for "male pattern baldness"
Results 1 - 10 of about 4,650 for "visit united kingdom"

Reactions: dtm
Trying to educate or compare names with Edwin.....:D

Nope your right kite, just keep registering away fella, you are doing a good job. You'll find that people are trying to save you time and money in both registering and time promoting the names. In my view you deserve neither of those efforts. So I hope you keep registering and spend all day promoting them because you are going to earn an absolue fortune, just keep the faith.

Last edited:
Google exact keyword match...
male pattern baldness - 1,300
visit united kingdom - 12

Number of advertisers on Google UK
male pattern baldness - 24
visit united kingdom - 3

Google Traffic Estimator
male pattern baldness - $2.38 - $3.57 Estimated Avg. CPC
visit united kingdom - $0.61 - $0.76 Estimated Avg. CPC

Hmmm. A real puzzle. But then these things do tend to confuse me, as I've only been involved in the domain industry for over a decade.

Last edited:
Keep arguing Redkite.. maybe you'll eventually convince everyone here that all of your domains are worth what you think they are.

Ok, so you've sold domains previously, and I applaud you for that. However, you're speaking to a bunch of resellers here, and most of the domains you've mentioned would only really be worth anything to end-users. That being the case, they're virtually impossible to value.

BTW visitmilkyway.com is available ;-)

I like VisitSheffield.com, without doubt, one of your better names.

As a domain apparaisal, I´d say low x,xxx.

... and yes, Edwin´s names are pretty much all rubbish. He´s got none that I want :wink:

My oh my....

It is the same words!! The hyphen is good as far as I am concerned.It clarifies words and separates them, making them easier to read on a hoarding, say.

I dislike hyphens as it can confuse people, "please visit visit hyphen wales .co.uk" er, no thanks.

The fact that visit-dubai.co.uk is hyphenated does not hold it back in a Google search. It is TOP if you enter visit dubai into Google UK.

I would much prefer Dubai.co.uk , but thats just me.

Binny,
You like visituk.co.uk ?
Well I have got visit-uk.co.uk and visit-uk.net , as well, if anyone is interested.
What do you say NOW?

That you came along about 5 years after someone else and the best names were gone?

Listen! The name of this COUNTRY is United Kingdom , abbreviated to UK, so anyone who says that these two names , preceded by the VISIT used by almost all important OFFICIAL tourism sites AND COUNTRIES , are NOT OF VALUE.....must be totally lacking in entrepreneurial imagination.

With enough money and effort you can rank and build anything online, if when starting out you have a choice of a great domain name or a mediocre one its a no brainer.

You guys must be VERY rich and successful and know ALL ABOUT DOMAINS.

Me? I'm just a fella with 700 domains and web-sites....... plus a successful tourist attraction , plus a 340 acre farm !!

What the f*** do I know compared to all you expert wealthy entrepreneurs??

Obviously a hell of alot more, there is a saying about money and class but I cant quite remember it.

Edwin,
I notice that one of the "generic " domains you are trying to sell

Edwin's portfolio probably could buy your '340 acres' and have enough cash left over to replace each blade of grass with slivers of gold.

What do you want from this forum? Us to say 'wow what a great name its worth millions?' then join in and say how wrong the world is when you never achieve anything close to that figure?!

Reactions: dtm
Time to cool this one off, thread closed.

Admin

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Auctions Ending - Flip.uk

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom