Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

What do you think about Afternic today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I heard that it used to be a great marketplace, but now it is not as great as it used to be. I listed a few domains there before, but they didn't get any offers. Is to pay the promotion fee the only way on Afternic to get attention to the posted domains?

Anyway, according the recent report (May 13 -19, 2013) on http://www.dnjournal.com/domainsales.htm, a few domains got sold at Afternic with great prices!

GlobalOffice.com $32,500 Afternic
MargartitaMachine.com $19,000 Afternic
Noveltees.com $12,500 Afternic
LiveSense.com $11,000 Afternic

Last edited:
I heard that it used to be a great marketplace, but now it is not as great as it used to be. I listed a few domains there before, but they didn't get any offers. Is to pay the promotion fee the only way on Afternic to get attention to the posted domains?

The bottom line is, if your domains are good enough you will get offers no matter where they are listed. If you're not getting offers, paying for a premium listing probably isn't going to make any difference.

If you're dealing in brandable domains you will need to wait until someone comes along who wants that exact term, that could be next week, next year or never!

Grant

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom