Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

What else can you have with beef

Roast potatoes, stuffing, yorkshire pudding, parsnips, carrots, peas, bread sauce, and drowned in gravy.

Stroganoff - or just bathe your beef in creamy, brandy and mushroom sauce

Stroganoff - or just bathe your beef in creamy, brandy and mushroom sauce

I read that as: "bathe yourself in creamy, brandy and mushroom sauce"

Time for another coffee...

I'll meet you in the jacuzzi after work...

ooo-matron.gif

That's a lot in a sandwich ! Like your style

I like to deconstruct this "sandwich" and have bread as a side dish. That way I can mop up the gravy when I'm done. :)

Yes, well I've only reached Band 6 - not the hallowed status of 'matron' (aka Hattie Jacques).

Actually, I love the Carry On movies, even though these days that probably makes me a bad person.

Frankly, I think they are just fun.

For beef sandwich, there's horseradish, mustard, coleslaw, peppered tomatoes, gherkin, fried chilli-and-onion, or just spread on peppercorn sauce (ideally straight from the fridge so it doesn't make your bread too soggy). This recipe is the one I usually follow:

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2018/mar/14/tom-kitchins-recipe-for-peppered-fillet-steaks

Bit of a faff unless you're also going to use it for a steak supper earlier in the week, but what's left makes a delicious sandwich.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom