Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Which droplist services dont catch for themselves?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a weekly/daily drop list service provider that dont drop catch themselves?

Cheers
Dragon

Dragon, I raised this issue, where I was concerned that the lists I bought maybe 'cherry picked' but the general consensus was that, IF said list was cherry picked then it would be disasterous for the seller if they was known to be 'cherry picking' and ripping the customer off.

drops.co.uk - Home

DROPSYSTEM.CO.UK :: What will YOU catch today?

Both have a good service, there also some free ones but I don't know about their quality.

dailydomain - A FREE CO.UK domain drop lists is the one I check from time to time :)

Also worth looking at CO.UK dropped domains as some nice names end up in free to reg land ;)

Don't forget searchnames.co.uk too

Its not quite that easy, I believe no one has a 100% accurate 'zone' file for the .uk reg, so there maybe some variable names, the names I have noticed in A but not B and in B but not A, are random names not quality names, so I think its just inaccuracies.

I should add A and B are example problems not something with the above companies just by looking around, at various people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom