Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wordpress Help

Reaction score
Could someone that knows there way around wordpress design help me with something?

I have a site that on loading the homepage certain texts and icons do not load, but once you click on another page and come back to the home page they appear.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Karl

Last edited:
For some reason it just appears to affect the homepage. the fonts and icons work on all the other pages.

Probably related to lazy loading or deferring/combining of CSS and/or scripts if i had to guess. Are you using any plugins like WP-Rocket ?

Either that or possibly slow response from external assets, maybe if your using a CDN ?

Probably related to lazy loading or deferring/combining of CSS and/or scripts if i had to guess. Are you using any plugins like WP-Rocket ?

Either that or possibly slow response from external assets, maybe if your using a CDN ?

Thanks Adam, it is strange it is loading on other pages but not the index page? I have contacted the person that made the theme hopefully they will offer some help.
Nope no plugins like wp-rocket.

could it be a custom widget, that only shows icons etc on sub pages but not home page? some themes allow you to do this not just as sidebars

Thanks everyone all sorted. thanks to a member on here Phillip. Cant thank you all enough.

Use something.like wordfence plug in ? Think it will do what you need

Wordfence will help to a degree but not the answer, nor is any other plugin, reinfections are typically the result of 2 things

1. Problem plugin or theme still not been updated/patched, or unsupported or nulled plugins/themes.
2. Site hasnt been cleaned up properly since original hack and there are back doors still within the file system, host or database.

Needs to be cleaned up properly and the plugins and themes assessed.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

No members online now.

Featured Services

Auctions Ending - Flip.uk

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom