Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

xreg.co.uk - A V O I D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
If anyone is considering registering any domains with these cowboys then don't bother, the owner seems to have done a runner and support is now non existent. If anyone has domains with them now I strongly suggest you change the TAG on them and move them away asap. Luckily I've moved mine away but one is stuck in there so I'm gonna have to pay the £15 nominet fee to get it released.

I've tracked the owner down to here:

Commane.co.uk

He's the t*sser in the top right (in the new gallery). If you're feeling bored please feel free to sign up and post some crap on his site :)

Grant

From their terms and conditions
"250.00 GBP FEE for the charge back will be added to your name"

I don't think you'd want to forget about a transaction and issue a chargeback against them in error! Outch!

The guy was also the owner of beamhost.co.uk which also went in the same direction until someone else took it on. There's a lot of people gunning for this guy. The thing that annoys me is that the xreg site is still up and running and he is obviously still willing to take payments from people.

Grant

scum

There is more 'small print' in his site than my life insurance policy!

xreg.co.uk - I have used them about a year ago, and found them to be nothing but a struggle to move names in and out without incurring massive charges.

The best registrar for me has been www.netserve.co.uk a faultless service which I tell all my clients to use.

Infact I would rate them NO1 in the UK. :cool:

Cheers!

Definately Netserve / Domaincity are the best, they actually know what they are doing !
DG

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom