Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Yacht domain name Portfolio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
High class Yacht domains for sale i will sell individually or as a bulk deal

These are the perfect investments.

Yachts.com sold for $2.2 Million……Yachting.com sold for over a Million……yachtbuying.com just went on the Market for $82 Thousand MegaYachts.com sold for $150,000

i inquierd about YachtCharter.com they said

$1. million my freind has YachtBrokers.com he rejected a $80,000 offer

MegaYachtCharters.com

MegaYachts are the biggest luxury yachts to charter and prices start at $200,000 per week thats the cheapest this website has mega yacht charters prices at 90,000 euro a day thats almost $1,000,000 a week Melitas Marine Mega Yacht Charter over 140 feet and also this site Mega yacht charters - Motor Yachts over 150 ft

MegaYachts.com sold last year for $150,000 DNJournal.com 2007 Final Year to Date Domain Sales Charts

Mega Yacht Charters is the second most searched mega yacht phrase. And the second highest valued megayacht .com name valued by estibot apart from megayacht.com. People who search this phrase are some people who plan on chartering a mega yacht mainly people with huge cash they get charted out for parties, wedding, celebrity vacations ecs,ecs. And some people who just typ in mega yachts are just looking at mega yacht pictures and people who type in mega yach charters are looking to charter one . And its a growing business thiers more and more new millionaires each day that are after luxury vacations.

I noticed Mega Yacht Charters is a website it was registard in 2002 and so is Melitas Marine Mega Yacht Charter, Megayacht Charter Sales in Greece and the Mediterranean

I think the traffic that these names get could be very expensive traffic if some customers are planning on spending $200,000 pluss

320 exact searches for mega yacht charters

offers please guys i have to sell because i need the cash i'm selling all the domains below

MegaYachtCharters.com

PrivateYachtRentals.com

MegaYachtHire.com

LuxuryYachtHire.com

MotorYachtHire.com

Yacht-Rental.com

DubaiYachtCharter.com

PrivateYachtHire.com

Luxury-Yacht-Charter.com

LuxuryMotorYachts.net

Crewed-Yachts.com

EuropeYachts.com

PrivateBoatHire.com

SeaVessels.com

DubaiYachtHire.com

YachtHireUK.com

luxuryyachthire.co.uk
megayachtcharters.co.uk
megayachthire.co.uk
motoryachthire.co.uk
privateyachtcharters.co.uk
privateyachthire.co.uk
yachthireuk.co.uk
yachtwedding.co.uk
yachtweddings.co.uk
yachtmortgage.co.uk
yachtmortgages.co.uk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Days till Domain Summit

Days

Hours

Minutes

Seconds

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Auctions Ending - Flip.uk

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom