Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Adsense Minisites With Hosting £15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
i've sold a few of these.. just thought i'd see if any of the acorn crew would like any..

Adsense Mini Sites £15 - offer includes 12 months hosting, custom header, setup & configuration.. search engine friendly, high CTR.. perfect alternative to parking!

minimum order 10 sites.. thats £150 for 10 websites up and running and earning adsense... all you need to do is point your domains to my nameservers & i do the rest... affiliate banners can also be incorporated into the sites..

examples here: www.suresaver.co.uk - www.cricketzone.co.uk - www.londonticketcompany.co.uk -

pm for more details...

Cheers Steve

Last edited:
I thought that Google only permitted 3 ads per page?

The sites are nice and perfect for anyone that cant set their own, however, on the one I looked at - cricket zone, there is an expanse of white space on all the pages between "search results" and the actual results below.

they allow.. 3 ad units..two Google AdSense for search boxes.. Up to three link units...

not sure what you mean on cricketzone.. i see rss fed content when i look..??

cheers Steve

I thought that Google only permitted 3 ads per page?

The sites are nice and perfect for anyone that cant set their own, however, on the one I looked at - cricket zone, there is an expanse of white space on all the pages between "search results" and the actual results below.

I've bought one from him and it's just started to bring in some revenue after 2 weeks, never earned a penny before.

I'd recommend to people

Thanks for that ;) glad your seeing some results!

I've bought one from him and it's just started to bring in some revenue after 2 weeks, never earned a penny before.

I'd recommend to people

I'd recommend to people

Id recommend too, judging by the look of them, however, when I click on a link on the left, from the main page, the text under "search results" is right at the bottom of the middle section, way under all the adsense code.

Hang on, let me try with Firefox.......................

Looks spot on in Firefox, must just be IE6

should be sorted now.. looks like a css entry that ie6 didn't support..

cheers for the heads up!

Id recommend too, judging by the look of them, however, when I click on a link on the left, from the main page, the text under "search results" is right at the bottom of the middle section, way under all the adsense code.

Hang on, let me try with Firefox.......................

Looks spot on in Firefox, must just be IE6

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

Sponsors

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel

Sponsors

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Shiny Nuts