Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Buying UK Traffic Names Wanted - Budget Much Less Than $1M ++ ha ha ha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi Chaps

OK so you saw a post for someone new to this forum offering to buy huge numbers of Traffic Names with a $1M+ budget, with some strict rule by a new member dpb.

I'm after something more modest, ideally looking at modest portfolios of names, i.e. more than 10, less than 100. Each earning at least $1 month, i'm looking for more like $5 per name / month. No Disney, Microsoft or the likes. As the end of the tax year is upon us, if I see a list a like then will complete financial transaction before year end.

Must be .co.uk or .org.uk and for TMs then don't expect more than 6 to 9 months rev. For Non TMs looking at max up 24 to 36 months rev, but less inclinded to look at these.

Send me your lists by PM with a BIN price, I'll want the last 3 months traffic, this will need to be confirmed before purchase.

Budget well depends at least £3-4K available to spend, if I don't get right names I'll be keeping my cash.

Best Regards

JohnP

Hi

As this is a UK forum, then I primarily after .uk domains, .coms would be considered only if the names / rev were OK, but not really my cup of tea, but dont let that put you off too much.

Best Regards.

JohnP

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom