Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

£10 .UK Right of Registration - Lets take on the big boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
So hold on. You PAY people to lose? Or am I getting confused. If someone wants exclusivity of a domain after some people have paid non-exclusivity, you PAY them?

Signing up to a 'no win YES fee' goes against what EVERYONE else is offering. FYI.

For what it's worth, I know of a few other catchers charging two fees - a non-refundable pay-to-play fee, and a refundable registration fee if not caught. That said, none of those subsequently go on to auction the name.

You are confused
If someone wants exclusivity - we ask those that are involved if they want to drop their original order in return for 33% of the value. If they say no then we will not allow exclusivity - and things will progress as normal.

I'm not confused, you want people to drop their order in return for money? So you pay them, yes? If someone doesn't want money, the exclusivity can't be offered and the domain goes on to auction, yes?

Guys if you feel it is wrong - rather than criticise - please help me to find a solution so that everyone wins.

• If £10 is too expensive then suggest an alternative
  • If £100 for a successful catch then suggest an alternative

Alternative suggestion:

everyone sends me £10 to list then i get all the catches ? Fair ?

What's with all the posts substituted by placeholders like "Nothing here."? Not good form in the context of this particular thread IMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Auctions Ending - Flip.uk

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom