Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

123 Reg - Is there anybody there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Does anybody work in support.

Problem 1: Had an error whilst registering a domain. Been charged and a Whois says it's mine... but it's not in my control panel. Been sending emails all week - no reply :confused:

Problem 2: No relation to problem 1. Must have got pipped at the post by someone else. 123 registration went through as normal, it's in my Control Panel but Whois says it someone else's. What happens now? :???:

TIA

That's everyone off to check their 123 reg domains over the last week. :mrgreen: including me. Yes that problem of reging and not showing is an hadrship especially when they say

"why should we transfer this domain to you?"

"Well pillock, 'cause I bloody bought it"

Send the boys round it does work.....

There was a rumour that 123-reg were going to sought problems out today hmmm mi mi for some reason it didnt happen

:D But that doesn't help me much.
What is the usual time scale for support to reply/resolve?

whilst people are on the subject of 123... when you register domains there do you get the option of opting out of whois when your'e filling in your details? i used to but now its just disappeared from the page.

Does 123 support work at Weekends?

Got an email this morning saying the Domain was now in my control panel :D

Regged another this afternoon and the same thing happened again :(
Bugger, wanted this one for a project.

You answered your own question!

I gather they do (probably outsourced?), i had two emails on bank holiday monday. Out of interest what was the name of the person who replied to you?

Mine all came from a John Smalley (i think) and someone else on here had him reply too.

No...there must be 2 of them :D

Mine was from Doran Jacques first thing this morning.
Bad new is...was a reply to an email I sent 5 days earlier :rolleyes:

Had to use nameserver changes to bypass on new names reg'ed in the past 48-72hrs... forwards just going to 123-advertising...

Anyone finding forwarding not working on recent registrations?

Also:

Quick joke...

Anyone had an .eu refund yet?... lol

They suck

Their recent behaviour is appalling. I will be faxing a summary of the many problems that I have encountered to them this week and e-mailing a copy to Nominet [fat lot of good?].

Prehaps they've recently outsourced to a country with no electricity.

nickbweb said:
whilst people are on the subject of 123... when you register domains there do you get the option of opting out of whois when your'e filling in your details? i used to but now its just disappeared from the page.

AFAIK domains though 123 are automatically opted out if you are an individual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom