Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

24 domains (14 .co.uk, 10.com) - Not needed - Extremely Cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
1 explorekefalonia.com
2 omgpolls.com
3 pollqueen.com
4 walkcyprus.com
5 walkingforums.com
6 walkmadeira.com
7 walkmorocco.com
8 walknepal.com
9 walkswitzerland.com
10 wishpolls.com
11 explorekefalonia.co.uk
12 intoys.co.uk
13 priceslides.co.uk
14 walkaustria.co.uk
15 walkgermany.co.uk
16 walkgreece.co.uk
17 walkingshop.co.uk
18 walkitaly.co.uk
19 walkmadeira.co.uk
20 walkmorocco.co.uk
21 walknewzealand.co.uk
22 walkperu.co.uk
23 walkportugal.co.uk
24 walkswitzerland.co.uk

The co.uk's expire in 2011, the .coms in 2010. The walking ones could be used to promote walking holiday affiliate programs (one available on affiliate window). Other notable domains are PriceSlides.co.uk which would be perfect for any voucher/discount site. Additionally, ExploreKefalonia.com/co.uk would be perfect for a travel information site.

More to note - I'm throwing in 2 custom and coded designs (ready to be used!) for free.

Walking Holidays in Italy (there are versions in different colour variations with custom headers etc for all walk* sites).

Explore Kefalonia

The .co.uk's are at 123-Reg.
The .coms are at namecheap.

The 24 domains, and 2 custom designs are being sold for an astonishing price of £40. I'm not interested in selling things individually as for the prices I'm asking the paypal fees would make it ridiculous.

Please PM me if you'd like to purchase them, as it's likely I will not check this thread, but a PM I'm guaranteed to see.

Please note I will entertain slightly lower offers but I feel what I'm offering is being sold at an incredible price. I'm clearing out because I only keep domains I develop. Others are discarded/sold.

Please do not be put off by my -1 trader, I had to back out of a deal to purchase a domain due to unforeseen circumstances.

Payment via paypal or bank transfer. Paypal is prefered. If bank transfer, I will have to wait for the funds to clear.

*Sorry I did post this in the domain portfolio section but then wondered if it should be posted here instead considering the price of the names*

£20 now, ridiculously low pricing!

PM NOW TO GET THE DEAL

£20 for 24 domains!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
URL Shortener
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom