Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

_co_uk Quality mega thread (many one word domains)

Reaction score
Inviting offers on the domains below which do not fit in with what i'm doing at impact_co_uk. Every domain with an offer £100 or more will be sold. Not interested in offers below £100. They have all been registered circa 20 years. Many have received offers far in excess of £100 over the years. Post your offers in this thread. This sale will close 1 week from the post date of this thread - to avoid any confusion that is exactly 11am on 12th Feb - at which time I will process any sales.

NOTE the following:
* Post your offers in this thread.
* VAT will be charged on top of agreed price.
* Buyer pays transfer fee.
* Payment by bank transfer only.
* These are .co.uk domains only - I do not own the .uk's
* No bulk discounts
* Post your offers in this thread.
* If any domain has multiple interested parties the person posting the highest offer before the end of the sale gets it.
* If you are outbidding another bid then you bid must be at least £25 higher.
* Bids must be divisible by £25.

<DOMAIN LIST REMOVED - AUCTION HAS ENDED>

Last edited:
scootershop_co_uk £100
lingeriestore_co_uk £100

i've removed anatomic_co_uk from list as it has just expired - in the event someone had their eye on that one contact me today.

Interested but feel this thread could be a target for sniping towards the end. How will you prevent this?

That is certainly possible. Not a lot I can do to prevent it. With the benefit of hindsight I would have perhaps structured it differently but the post is up so that is how it will play out. Lots of potential for people to get bargains here.

If @Admin or @Helmuts are happy to lock the thread at a random time anytime next Monday (and that is preferable to the community here) so no one knows when it ends then that would be fine with me. If not then it stays as it is. Was just wanting to make this process as simple as possible ... but it would seem I failed!

Don't think you've failed.
If @Admin or @Helmuts are happy to lock the thread at a random time anytime next Monday (and that is preferable to the community here) so no one knows when it ends then that would be fine with me. If not then it stays as it is. Was just wanting to make this process as simple as possible ... but it would seem I failed!

Not a fan of this tbh. No offence to Admin or Helmuts, but they may wish to bid or will be connected to others who bid.

if anyone, including yourself, posts in the thread they would prefer it left as per the post then I will honour that.
was just trying to find a solution that would keep the community happy without me been perceived as moving the goal posts.

if anyone, including yourself, posts in the thread they would prefer it left as per the post then I will honour that.
was just trying to find a solution that would keep the community happy without me been perceived as moving the goal posts.

Sorry - thought this was a conversation rather than a reply to thread.

Given this - the sale remains as per the post - get your sniping pistols at the ready ;)

Sure, I will be happy to help. I set a reminder for Monday 12th. If you change your mind, please let me know.

As has just been done with anatomic_co_uk. If you as a buyer are a TAG holder (I imagine a lot of you are) then happy to do a tag release and you can update registrant if preferred vs doing a registrant transfer.

Not a fan of this tbh. No offence to Admin or Helmuts, but they may wish to bid or will be connected to others who bid.

No offence taken :) I can only speak for myself - I'm just the kind of person who wouldn't do that, but of course, I can say whatever I want and you don't have to believe it. On the other hand, this community is so small, and you guys know each other, that only a complete moron would do shit like this. And I'm pretty sure I'm not a complete one... yet :D

FYI Please note i've added the following information to the original post just in case there is any competition for any of the domains:

* If you are outbidding another bid then your bid must be at least £25 higher.
* Bids must be divisible by £25.

Don't forget, as per the original post, VAT will be charged on top of agreed price and payment by bank transfer only.

Last edited:
A more categorised version of the domain list...

<DOMAIN LIST REMOVED - AUCTION HAS ENDED>

Last edited:

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom