Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

accessories.uk - DL

The accessories domains which dropped today are in my opinion very nice domains and should have real world value and use. I should certainly have been chuffed to get them, and congratulations!

the .co.uk switched hands pretty quickly!

been a while since domains of this quality dropped.

I remember selling accessories.co.uk years ago for big money, I wonder how it ended up dropping?!

Thank you, mate. I didn't think to check that actually. Looks like a nice sale. I wonder what people think when they drop assets like that. "Oh, was only £6 grand. Let it go"

Do you think it could have anything to do with the fairly recent Nominet changes where registrants are prevented from renewing domains if less than X hrs before expiry?

Do you think it could have anything to do with the fairly recent Nominet changes where registrants are prevented from renewing domains if less than X hrs before expiry?

I don't know, because if that were me and I'd spent £6k on it, I'd be renewing it long before it dropped.

But I'm sure that change has screwed a few people over that relied on renewing almost right before they dropped.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom