Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

adsense / Amazon sites wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi, i'm looking to buy good Adsense / Amazon sites, looking for sites that do £5 - £100 average a day. Will need to have proof of earning for 6 months +

Good price paid. £xxx - £xx,xxx

Anything considered.

Thanks

Scott

Last edited:
I'll vouch for Scott, he's just bought some sites from me for a fair price and it was all sorted very quickly.

There are many variables. I recently did a bit of research. On a thread on webmasterworld, there seemed little consensus. Some said 3 or 5 times annual income, others said less than 1x annual income.
I personally wouldn't sell for less than 3x annual income. Less than that and I may as well keep the site just turning in its regular income. Of course for a buyer that may seem excessive!

your best bet would be to get some existing domains developed. Costs a lot less than purchasing existing income multiples. I've had a few domains developed by These guys Turnaround is fairly quick and the standard of work is excellent and very professional. I'm not an affiliate or anything like that, it's just a standard link to a service I recommend.

I didn't think folks were still buying sites based on adsense multiples, I've got a handful of adsense sites that make 10 quid one month then 100 quid the next, then bugger all a month later :)

I have been asked via PM for an example site, so I'll post one here. Not trying to promote my site (I am really) My most recent one is www.alcoholsupplies.co.uk It was parked at storeburst for a while, and making regular sales at 75%. I've nothing against storeburst, it's a great service, but if I can get my domains developed cheaply and keep 100% revenue then I'm going to do that, it's a no brainer :)

Still looking for sites, anything considered from £xxx - £xxx,xxx+

Adsense, ecommerce, adult, anything that makes money and has a good history.

Thanks

Still want a couple more nice Adsense, affiliate sites, anything considered but would prefer sites that make £100+ a month and need no maintance.

Thanks

I've got a few adult affiliates making a combined total if £50 a month would that interest you?

i know i sound silly asking this but do people really make much money with amazon affils? ive never tried them out at all... although my domain that im currently developing out with an investor as a price comparison website is going to have a few partnerships integrated within it including an amazon affil but i had a feeling they wernt as good as they sounded.. hope im wrong..??

amazon

Simple numbers

Average conversion 5%

Average commission £1 per sale

So a click is worth 5p............But you can do loads and loads of clicks quite easily

Doug

Hi, i'm looking to buy good Adsense / Amazon sites, looking for sites that do £5 - £100 average a day. Will need to have proof of earning for 6 months +

Good price paid. £xxx - £xx,xxx

Anything considered.

Thanks

Scott
Do you mind correctads.co.cc? Contact me if you like it or pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom