Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Advice on turnkey/lead gen website

Reaction score
Ok thought I'd ask if anyone could help/know the answer...
  • I have a new domain in an "anually recurring" service niche >3k searches per month
  • I want to set up a simple 10 page website that promotes this service - with ability to add articles adhoc each week i.e. 1 one week, 4 the next etc so over time becomes a hub of useful resource
  • Choice of designs woudl be nice - but not essential as can get a developer to create and upload files if needed
  • Need to have all the usual SEO attributes and control
  • Ideally not a wix-type WYSIWYG but something like Umbraco or a hybrid I can buy off the shelf and customise as times goes on using a developer
  • Not sure if I need ecom - as I may be able to white label and iframe - but best to have the option.
  • Want to be able to add in a reminder service for the annual recurring service - based on if they buy from me OR if they haven't bought but want to sign up and use my service to remind them this time next year.
  • Needs to have built in SMTP contact form capability
  • Add codes for tracking analytics etc.
  • Needs to allow me to add email data capture scripts from Brevo or Chimp (or suitable service)
  • Hosting included if possible
Does such a package exist?

I know I am not asking for much :)P) - but anyone know where I could get all or nearly all of the above in a one stop package? Shopify perhaps with add ins - defo not magento - and I am not keen this time on developing my own bespoke option as proves way too costly and as I am not particularly techie (and also have no time) would rather buy a prepacked type service if possible.Also - I have never got on with WordPress - but maybe that's just me ;)

Thanks for any help or advice.

You could use Wordpress for most of this or, for optional economical and “subscribe and save” type reminders Shopify

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom