Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Amazon Black Friday Lightning Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Might be shooting myself in the foot here by encouraging competition, but Amazon's Black Friday Lightning deals have been pretty good so far this week and they end today:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Deals-Week/...m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_r=1HH0G3E0AM4ZDSDJ0FCT (Not an aff url)

I grabbed a 2nd Generation Flip HD this morning for £50: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B003AIL2ME/?tag=acorn06-21

If you've not seen the lightning deals before, they have x amount of y available for £z, once the offer starts you need to click super quick to get them. Clicking only adds to your basket, so you can change your mind if it's not too much of a bargain. Looks like there might be some XBoxes tonight, on Monday a few Nintendo wiis went for £50 each.

Sweet, thanks for sharing. I someone in Japan nabbed Lightning Deals .co.uk

Admin

Jeez Sony Blue Ray player for £60 (was £120) sold out in a few seconds!

Admin

Cheers Dave, will have to remember to keep checking for bargains :)

Great link, surprised I haven't seen this yet... looking forward to 2:15

Last edited:
Everything sells in seconds.

Are these really things people want so badly or are they looking to re-sell them via Amazon / Ebay and make a profit?

Everything sells in seconds.

Are these really things people want so badly or are they looking to re-sell them via Amazon / Ebay and make a profit?

Lots of people buying to resell I think, check the forum at the bottom of that page, it's quite funny really.

Things go in seconds, but if you get lucky you can get a bargain!

Some possible tips, though I can't guarantee they work. Make sure your computers system clock is exactly right to the best you can and then start clicking to the left of the 'Amazon prime' logo when the counter gets down to about 5 seconds.

Do you have to sign in every time after clicking add to basket?

Thanks for the link. Will the Wii offers be available for £50 again or is that deal over? Never played a Wii before and wouldn't mind getting one for £50!

edit - OK, just checked today's deals; it's not.

Last edited:
Thanks for the link. Will the Wii offers be available for £50 again or is that deal over? Never played a Wii before and wouldn't mind getting one for £50!

edit - OK, just checked today's deals; it's not.

True, however Xbox is coming at 9:00:

"Upcoming Deal
An eXcellent box of tricks."

I guess so, anyway.

and last one probably a Play Station

"P.S. We hope you've enjoyed Black Friday"

Had some wiis at £50 again at the 9:01, I'm waiting in the queue, but I doubt I'll get one!

Yeah an Xbox, Wii or PS3 for £50. I reckon they had one of each and half the UK trying for them. Their site stopped working for me for about a minute.

Great idea to get people to visit their site though.

Admin

It's a brilliant idea... I bet I wasn't the only one to have a quick browse around as I waited for the clock to hit 9:00!

Yeah an Xbox, Wii or PS3 for £50. I reckon they had one of each and half the UK trying for them. Their site stopped working for me for about a minute.

Great idea to get people to visit their site though.

Admin

*cough's groupola*

Yep, sure it worked a treat (expect more similar events)

*cough's groupola*

Yep, sure it worked a treat (expect more similar events)

Was thinking the exact same thing, probably saw the success of Groupola and wanted in on the action. Clever marketing nonetheless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

No members online now.

Featured Services

Auctions Ending - Flip.uk

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom