Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Apartments.co.uk $75,000

Congratulations Dale, was just about to post a thread too.

Nice sale. Looks like an American company are the new owners. I always thought that historically 'flats' was the terminology used here in the UK, that said in the last few years it feels like 'apartment' now describes a more 'classy' flat.

A very good price, but one that also looks "about right" - both parties should feel equally happy. Well done, chaps!

Some good news for the .co.uk market.

Wonder if their initial offer was "I'll give you 50 quid for it" :)

I wasn't asking a question, just making known my thoughts known now given I was aware their company was the registrant of this domain name after observing his comment in the apartments.com TheDomains.com sale blog post.

As regards your question about whether it would matter if it was, it might matter to some people if someone was attempting to understand how he/they might do business in respect of something else.
Very convoluted :D, but I suppose it would be interesting to know the history of ownership on this domain and whether an offer out of the blue secured it versus plans to develop; up to Dale whether he cares to discuss.

This from another thread which I posted:

"Can't really say too much chaps, as there's an NDA in place in the chain, but essentially; Simon and I found a purchase opportunity and then a buyer who we thought would be eminently suitable. All worked out fine :)"

Thanks all for the good wishes.

David, you are a complete nincompoop. I'm getting tired of your pompous bullshit. I actually think that in many ways, you're conflicted here; so judgmental that you almost might consider recusing yourself really. It's my opinion that you're doing neither yourself nor Nominet any favours by pratting about in this forum, especially playing 'Dick Detective' by posting shite that anyone can Google, just because the grapes are so sour for you. You've got to be some heavyweight village idiot to have this supercilious crap in your signature: 'PM's not accepted...'

Nice sale nice to see good sale every now and again

I will never understand why people try to belittle, criticise or judge other peoples personal choices and achievements in life.

I used to wonder how people like Nigel Farage and Donald Trump could be so popular in (apparently) civilised countries in 2016, but when I read some of the comments in threads like this, I no longer wonder.

For me, life isn't a competition of ego's, successes or achievements, it's all about what makes me personally happy without caring what others think.

This isn't aimed at anyone in particular in this thread, but there comes a time when people need to live and let live.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom