Membership is FREE – with unlimited access to all features, tools, and discussions. Premium accounts get benefits like banner ads and newsletter exposure. ✅ Signature links are now free for all. Share your own thoughts and experience, accounts may be terminated for violations.
  • Welcome to AcornDomains.co.uk, a friendly community for UK domain investors, developers and anyone interested in domain names.

    Whether you're looking to buy or sell domains, learn more about the UK domain market, get feedback on your names, or simply chat with other domainers, you're in the right place. AcornDomains has been bringing together people from across the UK domain industry for many years, from complete beginners to experienced investors.

    Have a look around, join the discussions and, if you haven't already, create a free account and introduce yourself.

Wanted: Domain Appraisal * AuctionWallet.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Posts
17
Reaction score
5
Hi everyone,

I've owned AuctionWallet.com (along with co.uk/net/org/info/eu) for a number of years, and I'm now thinking of selling.

What sort of value would you put on the domain name(s)?

I've got a figure in mind, but I'd appreciate some professional
feedback first.

Thanks in advance, Tony
 
Hi,

It could be used in a number of ways.

Of course, value is ultimately determined by the buyer. As with any sale, there is an element of negotiation.

Thanks for your comments.

Tony
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom