Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Ben Larcey

Thanks, tried that and also his gmail. Think he's one of those timewasters who think its clever buying a domain at Domainlore then not doing the honourable thing and paying up.

I do have his works number though ;)

Last edited:
Thanks Caz

Thought caz was banned.

tried that and also his gmail. Think he's one of those timewasters who think its clever buying a domain at Domainlore then not doing the honourable thing and paying up.

I do have his works number though ;)

You seem to get more than your fair share of this sort of thing. I hope it works out and isn't as you may believe. :)

You seem to get more than your fair share of this sort of thing. I hope it works out and isn't as you may believe. :)

The more you auction the more chance you have of bumping into some tyrekicker. Its only a few hundred and its not worth the guy losing his reputation for.

I do wonder how many other sellers have been messed about by tyrekickers.

None for me so far, but have had a few taking weeks to pay!

Perhaps one or two, I can't remember, but I don't sell much on DomainLore.

Mind you, I have "real" (i.e. end user) buyers backing out all the time, even after they've received a formal invoice. Perhaps one in four or one in five transactions never completes.

The guy Ben Larcey (www.benlarcey.com) has now been banned from Domainlore as he cant be trusted to honour a winning bid.

If anyone comes across him think twice before doing any business with him.

Last edited:
The guy Ben Larcey (benlarcey.com) has now been banned from Domainlore as he cant be trusted to honour a winning bid.

If anyone comes across him think twice before doing any business with him.

Why doesn't the auction show him as being banned and name and shame him like in previous cases?

He'd been a member for 6 months but this was his first "purchase". If Denys says he's banned then I believe him.

Sure, I'm not trying to question the fact that it happened. Just that normally Denys is a bit more public about it, which is how it should be. I'm glad that you were.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom