Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

betting-zone.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take away the hyphen and I think it has some good value. Unfortunately the hyphen really detracts the value I think mate. It's just my opinion that hyphens do not go well with brandables.

I agree with Dave the hyphen hurts it.

The term gets 4400 exacts though with a CPC £15.03 so there should be some value to it.
Before the latest nom fiasco xx - xxx maybe now who knows.

One word of comfort look at sites 4,5 and 6 that show up when you put grand national into Google number 4 especially that one always make me smile.

Word Combinations like "betting zone" need ground-up investment. Waste of time thinking you've hit some sort of unique nail-on-the-head

Value is zero - you can't build a brand on a hyphened domain without owning the non hyphen. If you think otherwise, try and find a brand on a hyphened domain that doesn't own the other.

If you can't build a brand on a domain then the other angle is an seo play. But 'betting zone' is way too competitive to outrank the big sites that are ranking, when you consider the budget required against the relatively small search volume.

For me this domain is a non starter, and wasn't worth registering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom