Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Budget £5000, 2 English words .coms Wanted

Reaction score
Two English words .coms Domain names wanted for movies projects, paying for each from £1000 - £2000
Buying one of the domain names listed
DimArk.com
SunJaw.com
DollWorld.com

PM me with prices

Last edited:
Have you actually visited any of these?

Dimark - https://dimark.com/support.html
sunjaw - for sale from godaddy at $255
dollword - redirecting to maskworld - contact [email protected]

There. Done your research for you - you're welcome.
Of course you wouldn't be the owner of sunjaw would you? ;) Saying you'll pay £1000 for a domain for sale at $255 seems very poor research on your part - almost like someone would buy it and then try to sell it to you.....

Have you actually visited any of these?

Dimark - https://dimark.com/support.html
sunjaw - for sale from godaddy at $255
dollword - redirecting to maskworld - contact [email protected]

There. Done your research for you - you're welcome.
Of course you wouldn't be the owner of sunjaw would you? ;) Saying you'll pay £1000 for a domain for sale at $255 seems very poor research on your part....
Thanks.

I know.... why doesnt someone quickly buy them from godaddy and then contact the OP here making a quick profit ?

check those domain names owner, mr

OK, let's see, the one you don't own...

Domain Name: DOPICK.COM

Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.godaddy.com

Creation Date: 2018-08-07T15:24:02Z

vs the one you want to buy for £2k...

Domain Name: SUNJAW.COM

Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.godaddy.com

Creation Date: 2018-08-07T15:34:25Z

which, as luck would have it, is available to buy at NoDaddy for only £1,075.85
Best you snap it up before someone else does. :cool:

Last edited:
Heh typical of gospammy. Firstly with adblock - the page is blank. Secondly it says $255 and when you click through it becomes £1,075.85. They really are an absolutely appalling registrar.

Hmm it seems that in september elsewhere dopick.com, sunjaw.com, and appcalm.com were all being auctioned by the SAME person. So @McDon you need to get in touch with @freewiseman as it is his. Unless of course... you're the same person? Nah nobody would be that stupid.

OK, let's see, the one you don't own...

vs the one you want to buy for £2k...

which, as luck would have it, is available to buy at NoDaddy for only £1,075.85 Best you snap it up before someone else does. :cool:
Hmm it seems that in september elsewhere dopick.com, sunjaw.com, and appcalm.com were all being auctioned by the SAME person. So @McDon you need to get in touch with @freewiseman as it is his. Unless of course... you're the same person? Nah nobody would be that stupid.[/QU]
Okay

I didn't even search on this forum because it didn't occur to me that someone would try and shill their domain so obviously. The mind boggles.

I didn't even search on this forum because it didn't occur to me that someone would try and shill their domain so obviously. The mind boggles.

Shame aswell.....SunJaws and DimArks are a profitable niche. I thought about starting a site but the whole experience has made me rethink my strategy. Might try and get the co.uk

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
URL Shortener
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom