Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Content Website Insurance

Have a look at Hiscox Business insurance, I think I pay around £35 a month but Its tailored for my needs and any one opperating under my brand. Give them a call they'll guide you through what you may or may not need.

I've got a few different variants to cover what I need for myself and contractors, but professional indemnity i believe is what you may need :

Key benefits: what risks are you protected against?
We will pay claims against you for:
 negligence or breach of duty: if you fail in a duty of care to your client, perhaps giving incorrect advice or
making a mistake in your work;
 unintentional breach of written contract or an implied contract term concerning quality, safety or fitness;
 breach of any duty of confidentiality you have;
 infringement of intellectual property rights such as copyright or trademark;
 defamation: libel and slander;
 work undertaken on your behalf by sub-contractors or outsourcers. However, we reserve the right to recover
losses from your sub-contractors or outsourcers;
 dishonesty of your partners, directors, employees, sub-contractors and outsourcers;
 computer viruses: if you unknowingly pass on a computer virus specifically targeted at your system, for
example,
by forwarding an email originally sent to you;
 any other civil liability: this means that if a civil claim is brought against you because of your business activities
and
we haven’t specifically excluded it, it’s covered.
We will pay your direct losses suffered as a result of:
 dishonesty of your employees, sub-contractors and outsourcers;
 your own loss of documents, information or data which is necessary for the performance of your business
activity.

Significant or unusual exclusions and limitations:
Cover is restricted to the business activities you have told us your business undertakes and that we have agreed
to insure, which are carried out within the geographical limits of the policy, as stated in your policy schedule.
We will not make any payment unless you notify us as soon as practicable of any claim or potential claim against
you or your own loss.
We may reduce any payment we make equal to the detriment we have suffered if you:
 do not ensure our rights of recovery against a third-party are unrestricted;
 admit that you are liable or make any offer without our prior written agreement.
We will not pay for claims or losses arising from:
 breach of contract caused by you having insufficient resources;
 any acts or omissions you deliberately or recklessly commit, condone or ignore;
 patent infringement or the disclosure of a trade secret;
 any third-party defect in design or manufacture of software, hardware, firmware or network cabling, unless you
can recover any resulting loss from the third-party under a written contract;
 any claim for your design or manufacture of hardware;
 breach of your obligations as an employer;
 harassment or discrimination;
 loss of data held electronically;
 commercial disputes with your business partners relating to commission or termination of a contract;
 anything, including any shortcomings, that before we agreed to insured you, you reasonably ought to have
known would be likely to lead to a claim or loss;
 work carried out before the date stated as the retroactive date in the schedule.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom