Membership is FREE – with unlimited access to all features, tools, and discussions. Premium accounts get benefits like banner ads and newsletter exposure. ✅ Signature links are now free for all. Share your own thoughts and experience, accounts may be terminated for violations.
  • Welcome to AcornDomains.co.uk, a friendly community for UK domain investors, developers and anyone interested in domain names.

    Whether you're looking to buy or sell domains, learn more about the UK domain market, get feedback on your names, or simply chat with other domainers, you're in the right place. AcornDomains has been bringing together people from across the UK domain industry for many years, from complete beginners to experienced investors.

    Have a look around, join the discussions and, if you haven't already, create a free account and introduce yourself.

Wanted: Domain Coupon & Voucher domain name wanted (co.uk)

Joined
Jul 22, 2012
Posts
64
Reaction score
2
Hi,

I am looking for clean and aged coupon/voucher domain name.

.co.uk only.

Price up to £100.

Thanks,
Picklemonster
 
I have voucherwow.co.uk. Just under 2 years old. £49 would take it. Nominet fees to be paid by yourself.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
extremecouponers.co.uk

Top of your budget and buyer pays Nominet fees

Cheers

Jaffaman
 
Hi,

It's £100, buyer pays Nominet fees.

It was caught, so it does have history.

Kind Regards ;o>
 
Hi,

Sorry, I thought it had been registered previously.

Hey, even the top domains were fresh at one time!

It's a great name for promo codes, coupons, etc.

How about £75, that seems reasonable?

If not thanks & if anyone else is interested then please PM.

Thanks Again ;o>
 
Hi,

Final price for PromoCoupons.co.uk £50.

Payment by PayPal & Nominet transfer fee paid by buyer.

Cheers ;O>
 
Hello,
I sell

e-giftvoucher.co.uk

Should you be interested in you can make me an offer.

Kind Regards.

Philippe Ravel

NOTE:

Registrar OVH
Payment Paypal
 
I have;

MoneyOff.org.uk
BestPrice.org.uk

Both well aged now. I made a few quid with Best Price but I haven't updated it in well over 2 years. IN fact, I spent aaagggeeeessss getting that thing up and running, might spur me in to at least updating it.

Also have;

PriceReductions.co.uk - used to have a site on this but I pulled it down.

Oh - you can have the whole lot for £100 if you want them. That would be PLUS VAT though and nominet naughtiness.

Simon
 
Top Bottom