Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

curiosity.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I just sold this via Sedo, and was curious (no pun intended) to what people valued it at, as I was a little undecided on what to sell it for as it isn't exactly a "great" name

I am happy with what I sold it for, but would be grateful if people could give their views anyway. I will then post the selling price shortly.

Thanks alot

Nice little name, great potential for a movie. I will let it go for 3-4k

Selling it on here it'd be a £xxx name at best imo.

If someone like the old curiosity shop bought it then it could go up to mid £xxxx, I can't see it any higher than that unless you've got brass nuts in the negotiation, but obviously in a retail situation anything is possible.

what did u sell it for?

I would go along with Ty's assessment, but I'm guessing that the fact you're asking before telling suggests you probably want to spring a bit of a surprise later in the thread, so you probably got more than I would appraise it for!

I would go along with Ty's assessment, but I'm guessing that the fact you're asking before telling suggests you probably want to spring a bit of a surprise later in the thread, so you probably got more than I would appraise it for!

Yeah I agree with Edwin on the 2nd part. Put us out of our misery soon. I am going to have a guess if the above is the case that it went for a ridiculous price of around £10k?

I'm going to say £3k. Any higher and I think you would more than just "happy with what I sold it for". (ie. Overjoyed, over the moon, delighted etc.)

No such surprise I am afraid.

It was sold for $4,300 (roughly £2,700)

They opened with a $300 offer and I countered with $5000. They then came back $2000 and I countered with $4,500. They then came back $4,000 and I countered $4,300 final offer. It was accepted and money sent to sedo within 24 hours.

I am happy with the price, as there is only so much you could do with it either way, and as Ty and Edwin both said it would be a £xxx name on here, and as Ty said 'I would need brass nuts to negotiate higher" and he was spot on - this was a name I would never do anything with, and no obvious use for it or many end users likley to buy it, so I felt asking $5,000 for it was pushing my luck tbh.

Thanks for your input everyone

Seems reasonable for both buyer and sell. Win win always the best outcome.

Very nice sale, congratulations. Just in with £4k +- £2k :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom