Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Custom Niche Web Directory - Develop your domains

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Web Directories - Earn Money Whilst Developing Your Domains

As some of you know, I have spent a lot of time building and devloping web directories and have turned directories into profitable businesses with good traffic.

I now build custom niche directories for other people, including domainers who are looking to develop their domains and make money in the process. The idea is to make money AND increase the value of your domain name.

For just £500 you will get the following...

• A fully customised web directory that accepts free (optional) or paid listings (PayPal payments)
  • A unique design
  • Geo range searching (users can search for listings based on dstance from a town or postcode)
  • Automatic emails offering listing upgrades or renewal reminders
  • Unlimited listing fields
  • Other customisations tailored to your needs
  • Database import if you have a database you want to use to add listings (not needed)
  • Adsense and Google analytics integration
  • Full support and training (I'll show you how to make money from your directory)

What you can expect within a year...

• More than your money back from new listings. Depending on your niche and the work you put in, it is possible make your money back many times over.
  • Within a year your site will be getting good traffic. Obviously the more effort you put in, the more traffic you will get. I like to aim for at least 2000 uniques per month by the end of year 1
  • Your domain will have increased in value by much more than the amount you pay me to build the directory due to traffic and revenue

Full support and training

Several people have these directories and whilst each is unique in design it makes sense for each to share some functionality so that new features can be added and offered for free to all users. Everyone who orders a directory will be walked through all aspects of running the site and making money from it. Any problems found will be quickly resolved.

How it works exactly

You let me know that you want a directory (or multiple directories) and you pay 50% of the fee. I then build the directory to work as you want it to. Once the directory is ready to launch you pay the final 50% of the fee. I provide information on how to bring in new listings on your directory and I provide full support during the first year. Support includes fixing any errors found and helping you to understand how to make money from the site.

Even if you only order one directory for one domain, if you are looking to develop any domains, please consider giving this a try.

What you will need

A domain name
PHP web hosting with at least 1 Mysql database

Discount for multiple directories

1 directory £500
2 directories £450 each
3+ directories £400 each

If you have questions

If you have any questions I will be very happy to answer them via PM

I can't really post URLs as most no longer belong to me but I will show samples via PM if anyone wants to see them. I'll send you some.

PM me pls :)

PM's sent to each of you... Bucket loads of interest in this I'm pleased to say so I will limit it to 10 directories to ensure I can fit it all in. So first come first served.

PM me any questions you want answers to.

Agree to a directory and it will be ready to go live mid January.

Last edited:
PM's sent.

To answer some questions that have been asked via PM and may be on your mind...

Q. How long will it take for the directory to be built?
A. Directories will be ready mid January

Q. How does this differ from buying a much cheaper directory script and a theme?
A. You will get features that are of a quality you simply will not get with a cheap script and if you need custom features I will add them. You will get a top end professional web directory with a unique design, that is ready to use and is very search engine friendly.

Q. Is it search engine friendly?
A. Yes, Titles, URLs and Meta tags will be set up exactly as you want them.

Q. I don't use adsense, can I have affiliate banners instead?
A. Yes, adsense is just an example, you can have whatever you want

Last edited:
Can it be used as a business directory or just web links?

If you could PM me some examples that would be great

They will pretty much always be business type directories listing name, address, telephone, description, images and anything else you want to list about each business. Possibilities are endless really.

PM's sent to those who asked for them.

Please note I have now started booking these I have sold 4 already so get your orders in to avoid disappointment. Thanks.

Last edited:
PM Sent

Note to everyone who has enquired: I have booked a few of these in today and will only be booking a few more. Please get your orders in as soon as possible.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom