Membership is FREE – with unlimited access to all features, tools, and discussions. Premium accounts get benefits like banner ads and newsletter exposure. ✅ Signature links are now free for all. Share your own thoughts and experience, accounts may be terminated for violations.
  • Welcome to AcornDomains.co.uk, a friendly community for UK domain investors, developers and anyone interested in domain names.

    Whether you're looking to buy or sell domains, learn more about the UK domain market, get feedback on your names, or simply chat with other domainers, you're in the right place. AcornDomains has been bringing together people from across the UK domain industry for many years, from complete beginners to experienced investors.

    Have a look around, join the discussions and, if you haven't already, create a free account and introduce yourself.

Wanted: Website Dead lifeless forums wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

VSC

Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Posts
767
Reaction score
39
Hi,

I am looking to buy one/more lifeless, dead and lonely forums.

Need to be:

Indexed by google.co.uk
.co.uk or UK specific.
PHPBB. (This is a MUST - No exceptions).
Over a year old.

Niches: Not adult, not trademark ... anything else considered.

PM me please with:

domain
price
traffic

Obviously as these are dead lifeless ... etc, I'm not going to be paying a fortune. Regard it as a way of clearing out some old rubbish.

If I don't reply, it means that I am not interested at this time.

VSC
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom