Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Do you think their is a market for pre-made sites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Just been wondering.

Do you think their is a market for pre-made sites with a bit of content (say 10 pages) on "ok" domains for lets say £50 each?

Cheers

Wigwam

Would have to be fresh content and non copyrighted images, I would also say a decent generic aswell, I know a member on here offers to build a mini site plus SEO for only £40, only thing not included is a domain but you can reg one for £7.

Could you offer some SEO with it, I don't just mean title, description and meta keywords but article submissions etc ?

Would have to be fresh content and non copyrighted images, I would also say a decent generic aswell, I know a member on here offers to build a mini site plus SEO for only £40, only thing not included is a domain but you can reg one for £7.

Could you offer some SEO with it, I don't just mean title, description and meta keywords but article submissions etc ?

All the sites would be SEO focused. It is my speciality :)

WigWam

a 10 page site, with domain name with unique content and images for £35 ?

Where do I sign ?

a 10 page site, with domain name with unique content and images for £35 ?

Where do I sign ?

I'll tell you what. I'll do you a free 5 page site on wordpress (so its actually loads of pages inc tags etc). Seo optimised but no images... for free so that I can practice (site transferred onto one of your domains).

and adsense integration if you want it.

Anyone interested only 1 to give away.

first to say gets it. :)

WigWam

No worries - I will give my space to someone else then :)

Great offer though mate, and much appreciated

i supply domain and point to your nameservers, yes?
personally i have had my best successes on rankings and seo with wp for the mainpart also
pm me

cheers

i supply domain and point to your nameservers, yes?
personally i have had my best successes on rankings and seo with wp for the mainpart also
pm me

cheers

yep that sounds good.

PM details if interested.

WigWam

cool
will pm today
seeing as you're doing free, if i sell domain at a later date, i will send you 10% commission as a brucey bonus :D

the one i have in mind could be a nice one to develop and could get ranked high, also is a very high ticket item

cool
will pm today
seeing as you're doing free, if i sell domain at a later date, i will send you 10% commission as a brucey bonus :D

the one i have in mind could be a nice one to develop and could get ranked high, also is a very high ticket item

20090930_103309_borat-very-nice.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom