Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Domain Hack Finder by NameStall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
http://www.namestall.com/domain-hack

Hi Guys,
I would like you to inform about my site’s little update.

I added a new feature/tool I call domain hack. Now you can use this tool to find hack domains. This domain hack finder supports more than 1200+ TLDs and finds hack able domains instantly. I am gonna add few more features very soon.

This tool is still under development and has some bugs (with enter and backspace).

I need your suggestions and feedback. Please feel free to request any new feature or tool. I will try my best to develop/add that for you guys.

And also we changed our homepage’s design. This time I added a slider. I received lot of emails to change the homepage’s outlook and I think people were sick of my old Homepage.

Please guys let me know what you think about new homepage and new hack tool.

Regards

Just tried it and the first 2 'available' domains I found were not available and hadn't been for months

Its not working my side! Taking forever to load
i am not sure what is wrong. it's working for me correctly. checked all popular browsers (FF, IE & GC). could you please tell me what is your browser? this could be your browser problem.....
please let me know your browser i will try to fix that.

IE, did a broadband speed test and all seems good. Ill check again later, popping out of the office now.

Just tried it and the first 2 'available' domains I found were not available and hadn't been for months
that's the main limitation of our all tools. we use DNS to check availability not whois. now we handle more than 200,000 domain name availability requests every day. And for this reason we can't use whois servers. whois servers will ban our IP.

but for .com and .net we use an alternative technique which gives us 100% accurate results. but for other TLDs have to depend on NS.

Anyone fancy jo.bs ? Shame it's £490 to register!
all domain hack finder tools will find .rs and .bs domain free. try any other domain hack generator. you will get same results.

problem with .rs or .bs or few other ccTLDs are they don't have/maintain any NS record and not even provide a WhoisServer with unlimited whois queries.

we are helpless with this kind of problems...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
URL Shortener
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom