Membership is FREE – with unlimited access to all features, tools, and discussions. Premium accounts get benefits like banner ads and newsletter exposure. ✅ Signature links are now free for all. Share your own thoughts and experience, accounts may be terminated for violations.
  • Welcome to AcornDomains.co.uk, a friendly community for UK domain investors, developers and anyone interested in domain names.

    Whether you're looking to buy or sell domains, learn more about the UK domain market, get feedback on your names, or simply chat with other domainers, you're in the right place. AcornDomains has been bringing together people from across the UK domain industry for many years, from complete beginners to experienced investors.

    Have a look around, join the discussions and, if you haven't already, create a free account and introduce yourself.

Wanted: Domain Double Glazing Domains

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Jun 27, 2011
Posts
347
Reaction score
41
Hi I am loking for double glazing domains with a good number of exact searches preferably in counties / cities e.g. doubleglazinglondon.co.uk
 
I am looking for domains that are priced between £15 - £50 but will pay more if the right name comes along :)
 
Windows (Double Glazing) Domain

Your budget is way too low for my only suitable double glazing domain.

High £xxx

Good Luck in your search though.

Cheers

Jaffaman.
 
Hi I am loking for double glazing domains with a good number of exact searches preferably in counties / cities e.g. doubleglazinglondon.co.uk

As exact searches are relative to industry and market need.
What do you consider a good number of exact searches ?
 
I am looking for domains with a minimum of 70 - 100 exact searches preferably.
 
double-glazed.co.uk

Exacts - 390
CPC - £6.97

Price - £50

Let me know if interested.
 
I've got a few including the example name you gave but all above the budget listed. If it changes drop me a pm.

Cheers

Paul
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom