Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Established Forum Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Various niches may interest me - travel / holidays would be good, fashion shopping perhaps, otherwise something with an angle which allows eventual pushing of a product / service.

Not too bothered about earnings, more interested to find something with a good base of active members.

Preferred domain extension is .co.uk

Max Price - 10K

Sorry if this is too vague !

Not sure this is the best forum for buying forums;)

If I were you I'd post this on the support forums for the for the different free and paid for forum software out there, such as the community at http://www.simplemachines.org/.

There are also a couple of forum admin forums and you may be able to pick up something there.

Webyeah.com - alexa ranking - 400k - 70k+ visitors a month - global Visitors
Domain Webyeah.com - 70K+ visitors per month

I didnt have time to monetize it. So expect no revenue. But whoever get this domain are lucky enough to turn this domain to money making machines with the forum which already has 15K members & growing. Also every 9 minutes a post is made.

Yahoo links - 758
Google Indexed
Google links -1500

Pligg Powered Cms. easy to customize.

http://www.websiteoutlook.com/www.webyeah.com

A bit late, but I have one I'm looking to sell.

I notice you are into affiliate marketing so you might recognise the name: Talk Freebies. I have both the .com and .co.uk. It's not active but shouldn't take much to get it going... and at £1100 'as is' (including vb4 upgrade which hasn't been used yet), it is worth getting in a grass roots.

Looking for a quick sell so this is going in a bulk lot when I have 20 posts (just throwing it out there) :)

Also may be a bit late, But I have sent you a PM anyway :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom