Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Faxed Transfer Forms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I wish to fax transfer forms to the new owner but they're saying they will need originals by post as well, will nominet not accept my half on fax then?

Lee

We send the transfer form to new Registrant, and fax old Registrant authority direct to Nominet. As long as fax is clear enough there should be no problem.

Thanks, it's these ip bods, they think they know it all. I even got one customer who wants to pay 50/50 - before/after, what is it about this week and people being bleeding awkward haha

Cheers
Lee

I fax all my transfers to Nominet, never had a problem. You could try scanning the docs if the buyer is not happy with a fax then emailing them, works just as well.

I fax all my transfers to Nominet, never had a problem. You could try scanning the docs if the buyer is not happy with a fax then emailing them, works just as well.

I only bought a printer here, I should have bought the three in one. Perhaps I will but not this week.

Lee

If i'm the buyer I like the docs sent to me (fax is fine) then I know the transfer will go ahead without a problem, however, if I'm the seller and the buyer has paid, I send them the docs and they can take as long as they like :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom