Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

flip.uk - .UK Domain Auctions and Marketplace

I'm no expert but these PA values can't be right, right?
Was the moz api updated recently?
Screenshot 2022-02-02 at 19.16.42.png

Just my opinion but I’d consider replacing the latest marketplace listings with maybe a top sales section.

The latest market place listings section tends to be hogged by way way overpriced crap…sorry to be blunt which discredits the site. Highlighting (verified) sales would be better.

I have been recovering from emergency surgery due to the sudden onset of something called cauda equina syndrome. It's a slow recovery process but getting better now and also very thankful and lucky to catch it just in time. As a result, it has limited the amount of time I can spend sitting in a fixed position when working on the computer.

Maybe time to invest in a standing desk? A lot of us sit way too long and don't realise until it's too late. I've had these desks for a while and they are great to stand and sit as you feel the need.

Hope you are on the mend, best of luck

Just trying to gauge interest.

For people that have their domains parked on flip, would a Bodis integration be of interest? I know a few have asked in the past.

Once integrated this would allow you to link your Bodis account. The default would of course be not to show until you turn it on in your dashboard.

Bodis has approached me and I have a catchup call with them soon.

Cheers

Hi Laz.

I hope all is well. Just a quick question, Do you have to have the nameservers set to Flip to list domains?

@Paullas, no need to set nameservers for the Flip marketplace, you only need them set if you start an auction.

@Systreg yes noticed that, just the auctions i was asking about.

Asnamesevers take a good few hours to change you have to change nameservers then wait then add the domains, maybe do what DL does where you can add the domain to auction as normal and then when approved and has started you can then change the nameservers.

Just my thoughts :)

There is no need to wait for dns propagation.
I believe it checks the Whois so changes are picked up instantly in my experience

^^^ Yes, I've been adding auctions, I set the nameservers and then do the auction listing straight away.

I did forget the nameservers on one yesterday, went to start the auction and a notification appeared stating to set the nameservers, which I then did, refreshed the listing page and the auction was added.

Agree with Webber that Flip checks the Whois, and then the auction will get approved to start the next day.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom