Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Google Native Ads versus normal adsense blocks

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Is anyone up to speed with this and using Google native ads (in-article or in-feed)? I cannot seem to find anything with Google searches on how they perform versus normal adsense blocks.

Thanks.

I do wish there were more adsense publishers on here. Anyway, I've started implementing google native ads on my blogs and informational sites and I like them. They blend with the content better and responsiveness generally works well. Heres a good example of one compared directly to a normal adsense block on a page of one of my sites about facial hair removal. You can add them in addition to your current adsense inventory ( no ad block limits anymore).

native vs adsense normal.JPG

I've just added native in-article ads to my site.

I like the look of them, and by allowing Google to use the best colours etc I'm hoping they suit the pages properly.

One reason I like these type of ads is that the sizes fit in with the width of the device being used.

On say a desktop or laptop I like wider ads, but, if that same ad shows on a mobile, then the page widens out to accommodate it, which doesn't look good. On the other hand, if I use a size of ad that is perfect for mobile devices, they don't necessarily look right on a wider page.

By using responsive ads, this is all automatically taken care of.

How are they getting on?

I've not really optimized Adsense as it's fairly low CPM. 728 x 90 and that's-that :)

Switched to native ads a week or so ago and , so far, performing much better than text only. No volume that would make any data worth taking too seriously though.

I don't get a huge amount of traffic to my site, so I don't feel I'm a typical Adsense user.

I'd rather have some form of advertising than none, and for me Adsense is as good as any other.

I do like the way the native-type ads 'fit' the size of the device being used though.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom