20i Reseller Hosting

Google Native Ads versus normal adsense blocks

Discussion in 'Google Adsense' started by Admin, Jul 28, 2017.

1. Admin Andorra

Admin Administrator Staff Member

Is anyone up to speed with this and using Google native ads (in-article or in-feed)? I cannot seem to find anything with Google searches on how they perform versus normal adsense blocks.

Thanks.

2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

3. Admin Andorra

Admin Administrator Staff Member

I do wish there were more adsense publishers on here. Anyway, I've started implementing google native ads on my blogs and informational sites and I like them. They blend with the content better and responsiveness generally works well. Heres a good example of one compared directly to a normal adsense block on a page of one of my sites about facial hair removal. You can add them in addition to your current adsense inventory ( no ad block limits anymore).

native vs adsense normal.JPG

4. domaininvest

domaininvest Active Member

I've just added native in-article ads to my site.

I like the look of them, and by allowing Google to use the best colours etc I'm hoping they suit the pages properly.

One reason I like these type of ads is that the sizes fit in with the width of the device being used.

On say a desktop or laptop I like wider ads, but, if that same ad shows on a mobile, then the page widens out to accommodate it, which doesn't look good. On the other hand, if I use a size of ad that is perfect for mobile devices, they don't necessarily look right on a wider page.

By using responsive ads, this is all automatically taken care of.

5. Grant

Grant Active Member

How are they getting on?

I've not really optimized Adsense as it's fairly low CPM. 728 x 90 and that's-that :)

6. dazc United Kingdom

dazc Active Member

Switched to native ads a week or so ago and , so far, performing much better than text only. No volume that would make any data worth taking too seriously though.

7. domaininvest

domaininvest Active Member

I don't get a huge amount of traffic to my site, so I don't feel I'm a typical Adsense user.

I'd rather have some form of advertising than none, and for me Adsense is as good as any other.

I do like the way the native-type ads 'fit' the size of the device being used though.