Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Integrating Trustpilot Reviews into google ads and google results HELP

Reaction score
Hi,
i wonder if anyone knows how to integrate Trustpilot star rating into google paid ads and also natural results. If anyone has any experience with their api or the cost, please let me know

Thanks

For the paid ads side, you would first need to see if your site/s had enough reviews to qualify for star ratings in Google ads. It's over 100 reviews from authoritative review sources and they would result in a new "star" extension for your campaigns. A good way to check to see if you would qualify is use a URL like this (I used ao.com as the site example so remove that from the URL and replace with your own site) -

https://www.google.com/shopping/ratings/account/metrics?q=ao.com&v=4&c=GB

Then its just a case of popping the new extension into your campaigns wherever you want it. So pretty straightforward for paid ads.

To get star ratings in natural search is trickier and would involve implementing schema markup into the applicable webpage/s. Google have cracked down on the implementation methods for this in the last few days so its even trickier now. Harder, but doable.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom