Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Has anyone else had problems .co domain pre-orders with LCN.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.

3AC

Reaction score
I reserved some .co domains with LCN.com and was told that they would give me confirmation within 1hr as to whether I was successful or not

After 2 hrs I had nothing so Twittered them to find out what was going on?

They then asked if they could call me to speak to me about it. When they called I got some half wit dance around the fact that none of my pre-orders look like they are going through despite some of the domains I applied for being registered several minutes after 7pm...They have yet to give me an explanation as to why their pre-orders were not/are not on time and said I needed to keep checking the .co Whois and they would update me in the morning

He then sheepishly offered me a discount on future .co domain registration down to £19.99...and are refunding my card as per their agreement, but its not really good enough...

I think they have made some sort of cock up and are just too ashamed to admit it...

One domain was registered 5 minutes after the opening time by another registrar...5 minutes! Thats a lifetime to register a domain...and they had no explanation

Until they can give me a proper reason for this mess LCN is labeled as scum in my eyes

Down with LCN.com!!:mad:

yeah I booked some with them and got the feeling they just haven't happened - plus they took the money upfront whereas domainmonster - 100% of preorders acquiried & will be paid on completion - streets ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom