Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Has anyone had any success with directory websites?

Reaction score
Hi,

Has anyone on Acorn had success with directory websites?

There's a good thread here regarding geos, but can't find anything regarding directories.

Thanks

There is always a market for cheap high DA links

If this is dressed up as a directory, then so be it.

There are a few out there offering good niche links on business directories for say £3.99 with a follow link and they are very popular.

I think if you are happy with taking this type of money via PayPal, offering a hands off directory on decent domains (DA) and then remarketing to those who paid for a link - as they will be the SEO types with a budget for shit links it might pay pretty well i'd say!

I've also seen very high priced directories, guess this is up to you which way you go.

Personally (and i did look into it) - i'd be setting up loads taking small donations and trying to get 4/5 payments per customer per site. You'd be laughing then

@ratboy Thanks for that, i hadn't thought of the low budget linking, its definitely worth considering.

I have been looking at various geo sites that are charging a higher rate of £100 - £125 per year, such as visitharrogate.co.uk etc

Thanks again

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

Sponsors

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel

Sponsors

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Shiny Nuts