Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Hello all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello to all fellow uk domainers.
Ed Russel recommended me this forum when i met him at Delray Beach, as a domainer who loves hanging around domain forums joining your community is a must for me :) .
Some of you know my nick keyworddomains.com at dnforum.com or namepros.com, at domainstate.com my nick is logop.
As i said on another place in this forum i also maintain a german domain community, www.consultdomain.de, actually it is the biggest german speaking domain community over here.
This community exists since nearly 5 years now, being an admin of such a forum i understand and respect the work the admins do for this community alot.

There seems to be a tradition here to post the worst and the best domain someone owns so i guess it is my duty to do this too.
Let me start with the worst, it is actually the first domain i ever regged 7 years ago: alles-ueber-indien.de
means all-about-india.
Hyphen and IDN, no real commercial value here but when i regged this one i intended to setup a website about india, had no idea about the value of domains really.

Talking about my best domain, i have to tell you that i sold the one i considered my best one this week:
medicine.org
You will find this domain in Ron Jacksons next Dnjournal.com sales report.
I got an offer the salesman in me could not deny so i had to let this one go.
This will help my cashflow alot so i plan to go on a buying spree the next weeks.
If someone has generic keyworddomains for sale, please offer them to me;) .
I guess my best one now is England.net, a domain i acquired for development with a focus on people outside of England interested in travelling there or do business there.

Btw. i noticed that i cannot access all forums, what do i have to do for this?
Enough from me now, i am looking forward to discuss this business with you and i hope i can contribute to this community too.

-Markus

welcome Markus, great sale with medicine.org. It caught my eye last week, good price for a .org.

Hi Markus,

That's Russell with two Ls :)

Don't worry though, I haven't ever met a German who can spell my name right. It's even wrong on my Deutsche Bank Gold Mastercard...!

Well done indeed with medicine. Just out of interest, the domain was up for sale at the auction in Delray but received no bids. Did the sale take place as a direct result of the auction? Congratulations, anyway.

Hope I get the chance to see you again soon.

Ed

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Auctions Ending - Flip.uk

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom