Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Help - contacting old owner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi iam trying to contact the previous owner of a co.uk, to transfer the ownership over to me proper, so that i can look at getting rid of my domains.

I bought the name from a member on another forum, who bought it from the previous owner

I have tried in vain to contact the previous owner I have sent registred mail and everything.

and the last owner has had problems contacting him to.

the guys at Nominet, have said they can't help

so can any of you help

I can PM you the name, if you have had similar issues and may help me!

the guys at Nominet, have said they can't help

Have you asked them to conduct a registration correction?

There is further info on the nom site - I am not entirely convinced this is the right process for this particular problem, however it is worth a shot.

cheers,
rob.

Obviously Nominet would never tell you but do you think they DO keep a list of a domains previous owners. I'm not even sure there's something similar for property, do local council's keep records of previous owners?

i am sure there must be log records for the domain name on when it was originally registered? From what I understand if the dn is still in the name of the original registrant the only way the name can be transferred to you is when that person/organisation sign the transfer document.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom