Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Help With Some 123 Reg Reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

3AC

Reaction score
Hi everyone

Looking for some help on my domain reg and hosting blog
recently created a page on 123-reg and looking for some people with experience of using them to spend a couple of minutes and comment on their experiences

Here is the link to it, seems like quite a few people on here have been experiencing some issues. However I'm looking for good and bad feedback.

http://www.3ac.co.uk/123-reg-review

Many thanks in advance

Gary

Hello,

As some posters here may know I work here at 123-reg. If there is anyone here who would like to share any feedback in regards to either their services or the service they have received from us, directly with me I would very much like to hear from you.

I am keen to find out what our customers think and what we could do to improve the service they have received. You can send all feedback over to [email protected].

Regards,

Nerys

Hello,

As some posters here may know I work here at 123-reg. If there is anyone here who would like to share any feedback in regards to either their services or the service they have received from us, directly with me I would very much like to hear from you.

I am keen to find out what our customers think and what we could do to improve the service they have received. You can send all feedback over to [email protected].

Regards,

Nerys

Why not just reply to threads on here instead of asking us to e-mail you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom