Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Hubbard Media announces new outbound sales system

Looks interesting a few questions:
  • How do you source your e-mail leads - are they all double opt-ins etc.
  • Will I be able to see a complete list of all recipient info, names, email, company, tel etc that I can keep for myself after.
  • If 20 people on Acorn want to sell a similar type of domain in a product or service vertical, because there is a finite number of prospects in your in-house system - who gets priority - I don't want to be third in line etc.
  • Regards pricing: 100 Credits @ £50 - is that for 100 emails?

90455 leads found. You can proceed and order any amount of leads from this total or continue researching keywords above

Think the algorithm might need a tweak or two? :)

We spoke about this a while back, glad you got it launched and best of luck to you.

Looks interesting a few questions:
  • How do you source your e-mail leads - are they all double opt-ins etc.
  • Will I be able to see a complete list of all recipient info, names, email, company, tel etc that I can keep for myself after.
  • If 20 people on Acorn want to sell a similar type of domain in a product or service vertical, because there is a finite number of prospects in your in-house system - who gets priority - I don't want to be third in line etc.
  • Regards pricing: 100 Credits @ £50 - is that for 100 emails?
Q: Looks interesting a few questions:
How do you source your e-mail leads - are they all double opt-ins etc.
A: We build them from a variety of sources in-house. We don't use any third-party lists. Email is sent out from our own mail systems, with full disclosure of who we are (plus email security credentials e.g. SPF, DKIM and the option to unsubscribe as per cold email principles.

Q: Will I be able to see a complete list of all recipient info, names, email, company, tel etc that I can keep for myself after.
A: After the campaign has been sent, yes, you will be able to see and export all of this information plus more. Here's a full list of columns included in an export:

Email,Recipient Name,Recipient Domain,Campaign,Message Sent Date,First Open Date,Reply Date,Open Count,Click Count,First Click Date,Bounce Date,Unsubscribe Date,Phone Number(s)

Q: If 20 people on Acorn want to sell a similar type of domain in a product or service vertical, because there is a finite number of prospects in your in-house system - who gets priority - I don't want to be third in line etc.
A: If a prospect unsubscribes, that prospect will receive no more emails from our system - period, which is why we vet all campaigns and content. All prospects are targeted because their websites/URLs are relevant to your domain name(s). Therefore all leads are of equal quality and until such time as they unsubscribe are still valid leads. Howevever, when we pick leads for a campaign we do so at random with a preference towards using fresh/unused leads and/or those that have been utilised the least to ensure best possible lead responsiveness.

Q: Regards pricing: 100 Credits @ £50 - is that for 100 emails?
A: Yes, 1 lead credit equates to 1 email sent.

I just accidently sent through an order for 3000 leads, was expecting a price first! Please ignore the order. Looks good though.
Thank you. The pricing page is on the site. Regardless, we would always contact you first to confirm your order and cost, and then invite you to purchase the necessary credits; this is because an approximate count using the tool may not always yield the most complete set of results (depending on keyword data the client has entered). We are often able to extract more equally relevant leads by tweaking the keywords with synonyms and related keywords.

Think the algorithm might need a tweak or two? :)
That would depend on the query you entered, and how you entered it. Please see the 'Instructions for use' drop-down bar on the 'Get Lead Counts' page. We have millions of entries in our database and the tool will yield more results than expected if the query is not in some way qualified when entered for common words.

We thought it might be helpful to offer a little more information on the campaign stats we offer, and to this end, you can view them:

Login to the site to view granular stats: https://domainoutbound.com/my-account/

User: demo
Pass: x1ldqJlCWKumpU2Rz^d3&kkT

After logging in, click 'Campaigns' from the top menu or go https://domainoutbound.com/campaigns-demo/

The stats and a full, scrollable sheet are presented. You may also download an Excel or CSV file.

From this very small test campaign, we are actually in negotiations to sell the domain; not for a huge sum, but at a good ROI on an FTR.

Thanks!

Very interesting and nice website. I am looking for just this type of service. I have a couple of important questions relating to the type of contacts you have and their opt-in status.

(1) Are all the emails commercial-related?

(2) How do you deal with sole traders?

Thanks in advance.

Hi - yes very interested in this too. Do you provide a landing page for the duration of the email campaign which shows that the domain is for sale? If so is there any example landing page we can take a look at. Many thanks.

1. We are a B2B operation.
2. We abide by UK (IC) and USA (CAN-SPAM) guidelines for 'cold email'.
3. Example lander at evaped.co.uk (with callback/email toggle button).
4. We are currently implementing a huge augmentation (international) of our database such that you will be able to accurately target your campaign to over 100 million prospects worldwide, including of course the UK.

Please register your interest at the site - we will open again next week. The FAQ section will expand on many of these Q's & A's.

@Email999 - please message me if you need any special guidance as you seem to have joined the forum just to ask your question, and I note you have only one post. I mean this in a most helpful way.

Thank you!

@aZooZa Apologies I have not been at work for a couple of days. Sorry for my lack of intro. I am a DB marketing assistant and my manager has been askng me to look at advertising some domains. We have used Mailchimp in teh past and the rules are very strict regarding sends. I have been looknig at all the spam regulations out there and it is difficult to get a clear picture of what is legitimate sending - hence my alias! I asked about the sole trader stuff becuase it said in ICO that there are personal email addresses or something to that effect. I have been looking at another thread by @Fed and his advice has been very useful but I still am not sure if we are allowed to actually send. When i looked at your platform it gave me so many numbers (100,000s contacts) I was concerned how you could be distinguishing between sole traders and other corporate users - hope Im using the correct terminology and making sense! The tool looks so useful but I have to give my Manager proper evidence that this solution abides by anti-spam regulations and that we can actually have permission to send to these people. Thanks in advance and again sorry for the lack of introduction. I thoroughly enjoy chekcing out Acorn Domains posts, no disrespect meant.

@Email999 Certainly no disrespect on your part. These are valid questions. There are a few things we do at the back-end which are proprietary when differentiating between registered companies, sole traders and individuals. It is indeed a grey area though, with many contradictory statements on the official websites but we're confident that we're compliant.

The query that you mention yielding 100,000+ contacts must have been very loose. You need to use the drill-down query method which is explained in the blue drop-down box/accordion on the 'get leads' search page, labelled 'Instructions for Use'.

I hope this satisfies your curiosity on this topic, however, if not, then with the greatest of respect, I suggest that perhaps you skip our service and speak with a marketing agency, who may be able to find you a more suitable alternative solution; one which you and your boss will feel more comfortable with.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom