Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

ICANN hires Kieren McCarthy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Part of the establishment or pen-pushing bureaucrat?

I hope to become both.

Of course this will require me completely overhauling my personality but mark my words, it will be done.

Within six months I shall be insisting that anyone that owns more than two domain names explain themselves and that everyone pays ICANN £2.50 for each domain registered - ccTLDs an' all.

I shall be driven around Oxford in a chauffeur-driven Vauxhall Cavalier and hold court every Tuesday on a chair of beaten gold at The Bear pub where I shall hear petitions from the good folk of England about their Internet presence.

I hope to see you all there.

Kieren

Kieren

The consequence of longer exposure on release may require a period of normalisation. In extreme cases a localised procedure known as “trepanning” is administered to the former internee. The procedure usually involves the purchase of one second hand B&D cordless drill and approximately thirty seconds with a self proclaimed doctor.

Of course the procedure is not without risk… Needless to say perhaps a risk worth considering...

Good luck!!

OB

I hope to become both.

Of course this will require me completely overhauling my personality but mark my words, it will be done.

Within six months I shall be insisting that anyone that owns more than two domain names explain themselves and that everyone pays ICANN £2.50 for each domain registered - ccTLDs an' all.
If only you could do something about EURid and .eu. :) B&D drills and 2x4s would be gladly supplied free of charge.

Regards...jmcc

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom