Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

_co_uk Large list for sale

Reaction score
Auction has ended, cheers.

Last edited:

Last edited:

Last edited:
List added back in, see first post, cheers.

ill kick off £30 for meditating.co.uk
£50 for wav co.uk & uk

Is actually an auction though ? You said you can start at £30 ?

@dee, yes, auction style, minimum bids are £30, but people can make an opening bid of any amount above that if they want to.

combi.co.uk - £30
soviet.co.uk & .uk - £60
visionary.co.uk & .uk - £60

@timter51, I don't do any form of outbound marketing.

@isurveyor, May 10th, if there's enough interest, I'll set an end time for some point during that day.

I'll see how the bids are doing by Tuesday (May 8th), but if it looks like there's not enough interest, I'll probably remove the list before the 10th, so early offers are the way to go, rather than waiting until the last minute, as the list might have been removed by then.

@isurveyor, May 10th, if there's enough interest, I'll set an end time for some point during that day.

I'll see how the bids are doing by Tuesday (May 8th), but if it looks like there's not enough interest, I'll probably remove the list before the 10th, so early offers are the way to go, rather than waiting until the last minute, as the list might have been removed by then.
Thanks. In that case
Marin.co.uk £30
Combi.co.uk £60
Connectivity.co.uk £65
Wav.co.uk and .uk £85

Last edited:
dita.co.uk - £30
electriccarhire.co.uk - £30
elove.co.uk - £30
ethnic.co.uk - £30
eurohire.co.uk - £30
hiredrive.co.uk - £30
sexyfish.co.uk - £30

marin.co.uk is a potential trademark infringement, though. Since it was registered in January of this year, I doubt it was ever registered before the trademark

@inteldigital, this is a sales topic, not a chatroom, so no comments in topic. I'm sure people on here do their research anyway.

Any word is only an infringement if you use it in the same class as a TM, apart from that, people can do what they want with a word/domain.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom