Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Logo Design

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Received quite alot of interest in this domain since catching it last week, just seeing what sort of price range i should market this domain at.

LogoDesign/org/uk

Thanks
Mike

Last edited:
It's a nice domain mate, you should get it developed!

IMO it's probably worth £250-500

That's a nice domain and I agree with bensd, just make sure if you do develop it you have a good logo :p Well done with your catch.

EDIT: Just to add, if you do develop it and are selling logos for low £xxx then I can see the potential value of the site as a whole much higher. If you're just going to sell as is then low-mid £xxx. Maybe get some members here to offer services through it and take a commission on sales?

Last edited:
When valuing bear in mind it's a strong sector, and logo.com sold for $500,000 at Sedo on 3 Nov this year.

Rgds

Thanks for all your comments, its a hard one, still summing up whether to develop it or try and sell it.

I've had it backordered.. congrats for catching it btw :)

mid/high xxx undeveloped in my opinion considering the potential affiliate commissions

Rgds

We've just had a logo designed and used an online service.

From the look of it they've white labelled the site, you can see it at logogurucouk, logodesigngurucom, the originating site seems to be mycroburst.

Might be worth asking them.

Considering logos are designed for companies/organisations, the extension doesn't really fit and wouldn't look all that professional in SERPs. But it's still a very nice domain. I would value it at least £500 to an end-user.

Thanks for taking the time out with your comments and advice much appreciated,

Its a great domain, however... the .co.uk is a large reputable company already. Will be hard to rank against them, traffic lost to then, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom